Welcome to SoccerTots Houston South!
SoccerTots Houston South is a child development company offering weekly classes filled with a variety of fun and age-appropriate games for children ages 18 months to 6. Our curriculum is professionally designed to help develop motor skills, promote physical fitness, and create self-confidence of young children as they play and participate in class. Although we typically promote a non-competitive environment for our younger age groups, students in our older age categories will experience a more challenging and competitive structure as they become proficient in the fundamentals of soccer. Call our office today at 713.429.5312 for more information or register for classes here.
- NEW SPRING schedules are available for registration! Classes start week of 02/17/2014, and end week of 05/05/2014. Please note that our SPRING classes will run for 12 weeks* (*Pasadena is only an 11-week session due to facility closure on 05/10/14).
- We are so excited to announce our NEW location in southwest Houston at The Zone (10371 Stella Link Road, Houston, TX 77025 -- click here for map).
- HOLIDAY OR FACILITY CLOSURES (check out our Calendar)
- SoccerTots Houston South will be closed on Easter Sunday 4/20/14.
- Our Pasadena location will be closed on 05/10/14.
- If you haven't done so already, get on our MONTHLY Email List to receive the latest news and announcements.
All our SoccerTots facilities are located South of I-10 (see map).
Our Locations & Programs
- Southwest Houston (NEW!)
- Sugar Land