Welcome to PartyTots Houston South!
- For inquiries and locations SOUTH of I-10:
please contact 713.429.5312 | email@example.com
You can also download our PartyTots Order Form (for Houston South only).
Give Your Child a Party to Remember!
PartyTots takes birthday parties to the next level! Our trained hosts lead fun, energetic activities for your child’s party...activities that encourage group interaction and group play and give all the kids an enjoyable, shared experience!
Choose from our three affordable custom party plans—each one offering plenty of excitement, activity and fun! We offer a variety of indoor locations, or we are happy to bring the party to you!
PartyTots Party Packages
PartyTots gives you three custom party plans to choose from. Each plan can also be customized with our à la carte items. Prices do NOT include facility rental fees; please call one of the offices above for more information.
All parties last for two hours: one hour of SoccerTots activities and one hour of festivities.
Priced for 15 kids. Please read our Payment Policy & Rules for more information.
À La Carte
You can customize any of our birthday packages by selecting from the items below. One month notice in advance is required for à la carte items.
Payment Policy & Rules
- $100.00 non-refundable* deposit payable within 7 days of booking needs to be secured via credit card or check.
- Balance to be paid on the day of the party.
- All our birthday packages are designed to accommodate up to 15 children. Each additional child is $5.00.
- Waivers MUST be signed on the day of the party for all kids participating.
* If you wish to cancel your “home” party due to inclement weather, you must call the office to either re-schedule the party or choose to receive
a full refund. Cancellations made within 4 hours
of scheduled party time will incur a $30 cancellation fee.
PartyTots party locations can accommodate any party size. Rental fees vary per location and most locations require a two hour minimum rental. Please call one of the offices above to discuss options and fees.
- Your Own Location - If you have a place in mind, such as a local gym, a city park, a yoga room, even your own back yard—it just needs to have shade, bathrooms, water, and no large obstacles. The space needs to be a minimum of 30 ft x 40 ft in an area safe for children to play.